Car Rear Window Curtain Sunshade
Model : R-3409
Size : 60 x 54.5 x 52cm
Colour : black,grey,beige
Material : fabric (polyester), track (ABS)
Net weight : 140g
Gross weight : 255g
Product Specifications : Paired
Product manual :
1. Anti-UV: Install the blinds, which can effectively prevent outdoor harmful light from illuminating the interior of the car for a long time and reduce the life of the internal leather plastic parts. It can also prevent ultraviolet rays from illuminating the human body, and is environmentally friendly.
2. Save privacy: cover the window, the things inside are generally invisible, and absolutely protect private privacy.
3. Insulation: It can effectively maintain the constant temperature inside the car, and the temperature inside the car will not be too high because the sun exposure time is too long.
4. Safety: Sticking the guide rails will not affect the lifting of the glass, and it is safe and secure.
5. Sunshade: sun protection against the sun.
6. High-end: according to the color of the car interior to install, the overall look comparable to European and American high-end models of interior, high-end fashion.
Installation and precautions :
1. Wipe the window where you need to stick the rail before installation.
2. It is recommended to use a hot air blower to blow the guide rails to keep the glue better. After installing the guide rails, install the car curtains after a period of time. Please bend the parts carefully and install them carefully. After installation, it is recommended to fix them with ropes. Ok, wait until the glue is completely attached, and then proceed to the next step.
3. Please install the car curtains. If the size is wrong, please change the guide rails. After the guide rails are torn off, there is residual glue. It is recommended to remove the adhesive with adhesive remover, and then replace the new guide rails.
4. Install according to the steps from top to bottom, no longer, please remember to insert the small plug that comes with the product.
5. Please pay attention to the location before installation!
6. The front row of curtains should not be covered by the rear view mirror to avoid accidents.
7. It is recommended to open the window for installation during installation.
8. Please shake the window glass when installing.